Embroidery machine Brother PR680W:
The Brother PR680W is a semi-professional embroidery machine that has 6 customizable needles and corresponding thread holders. Due to this design, quick embroidery of patterns with different thread colors is made possible even without a permanent thread change. The machine can be fully operated via a customizable user interface on a 10.1-inch LCD touchscreen. Based on the 763 integrated embroidery designs, creative creation processes can be experienced directly on the machine without the need for an in-depth understanding of how to create embroidery graphics. Nevertheless, the machine also offers the possibility of embroidering your own designs in PES format via a USB connection.
- System: 6-needle embroidery machine
- Working area: 300 x 200 mm
- Maximum embroidery speed: 1000 stitches per minute
Information for own embroidery motifs:
- Embroidery file format: PES
- Connection option: USB.
- Embroidery hoops: 60 x 40 mm; 100 x 100 mm, 180 x 130 mm, 300 x 200 mm
- Embroidery needles: Madeira Universal Embroidery Needles 75 / System 130 / 705H
- Threads: Madeira Polyneon No. 40 (180 colors - 160 solid, 20 multicolor)
- Bobbin thread: Madeira Bobbinfil No. 60
- Fabrics: Cotton and felt cuttings in various colors
- Fleeces: Madeira Cotton Soft, Sulky Filmoplast, Madeira Avalon Film.
For an overview of the yarn colors you are welcome to have a look at the Polyneon color chart: https://www.naehwelt-flach.de/images/Madeira/farbkarte-polyneon.pdf.